Monday, August 25, 2008

First day

My name is Julie and I should probably tell you that I have really horrible punctuation so if this is a big deal to you then you should prolly just head out now. I am the Queen of the run on sentence and will put very little effort into changing my bad habits. I am 35 years old and I live in Michigan with my husband and 2 kids. We have been married for 14 years and I can't imagine going one day without him! (Gag!) Sorry just puked a little bit right in my mouth. Our daughter (Mouse) is 11 going on 25 and our son (Monkey) is 10. They are the reason I get up in the morning! No really they are the reason... I can't get them to be quiet! I work in the same School district that my children attend..Makes for some interesting parent teacher conferences! Stay tuned Kiddies for more updates.


Julie

No comments: