Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hotter than blue blazes what ever that means....

This has been the Looooongest day ever and doesn't look like it's gonna stop anytime soon it's 9:00 pm and we just got home because in all his infinite wisdom Monkeys football coach planned a scrimmage against another team from a neighboring district....On the first day of school when it is 90+ degrees outside and hotter than Africa. The boys were so sick 2or 3 of them AND the coach from the other team all threw up...I mean COME ON these are 10 and 11 year old boys really I love football and every thing but CRAP...Oh and to add to the splendor that is my life one of the other parents from the team put me on the spot with the can you do me a favor line....You know I just wanted to turn around and take off running...Damn bad ankle I might have made it. So the "favor" was can you take my little poopsie home with you until his grandma gets out of work...Crap...Unable to think of any way to get out of it I said sure what time will she be coming to get him...Oh it won't be later than 8:00pm...K alright it's 9:05 and well HE'S STILL HERE! The poor kid can't even shower cuz well dudes don't borrow other Dudes undies...or so I've been told. On a more positive note Monkey made 2 interceptions at the scrimmage today...WOO HOO! The Momma is proud and exhausted and her foot is starting to throb and she wants her happy pants and she thinks she should stop talking about her self in the 3rd person but she just can't seem to.....Hope your day has been great...No seriously I really mean it! I'm not just being sarcastic....right.

Julie BTW 9:20pm....still here...Grrrr

No comments: